PS4 HFBoards Tournament Series - TOURNAMENT CLOSED

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Well.. There goes my chances of winning, just having to play either JClaus or Domrie would pretty much suit me for a 99.1%loss...

Oh well, I'll go down trying I guess... Just need Ice tilt on my side :/

I'll be on around 8pm ET tonight JClaus,

When you see me on NHL just invite me,

Take it easy on me

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
That's my fault for not showing you how to run the bracket site differently. I'm not interested in the bye,
I'd rather play Wennberg and experience playing against someone different! Put Mittens back up there and slot me 5th. Besides, Im in it for fun since I paid for the Karlsson lol.

You've been great man, honestly it's been cool watching you run things and learning on the fly. It sucks when people don't play but thats the nature of the beast, I feel your pain lol.

Lets just polish the rest of this off and finish what we started! Good luck in the playoffs guys, rooting for someone different to take it home but...you know, JClaus.

Neutrality vs. Wennberg in Round 1, Nifty gets the bye.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Well.. There goes my chances of winning, just having to play either JClaus or Domrie would pretty much suit me for a 99.1%loss...

Oh well, I'll go down trying I guess... Just need Ice tilt on my side :/

I'll be on around 8pm ET tonight JClaus,

When you see me on NHL just invite me,

Take it easy on me

Alright, I'll try to be on then.

With all do respect

Dec 9, 2012
Question now that its playoffs I can use any of the team I have left? Except the ones I played with who were Ukraine Latvia Russia USA. Theres is no tiers in playoffs right?

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
iFishyHD (Russia) 1 -- RheaumeForever (Sweden) 0

Very close game. I got up early and he was tough to defend, sneaky passes I didn't see coming. Was worried he would tie it up! GG man.

Lemme know who I play next.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
JClaus, are you dodging me bud.

Not sure where you'd get that idea from, but ok.

We played:

JClaus(Finland) 4-1 win vs Habs(USA)

Really tough game, he scored literally right off the opening draw, and I thought I was in for a long game, but I was able to get one back, and after the first period del like I really wore him down. That said, he;s a very good player, and this one was close throughout...I scored my last goal with 0.4 seconds left after he ran out of the net, gg habs!

To my next opponent, that being Vzaggario or Fishy let's play ASAP, would like to be done quickly

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Not sure where you'd get that idea from, but ok.

We played:

JClaus(Finland) 4-1 win vs Habs(USA)

Really tough game, he scored literally right off the opening draw, and I thought I was in for a long game, but I was able to get one back, and after the first period del like I really wore him down. That said, he;s a very good player, and this one was close throughout...I scored my last goal with 0.4 seconds left after he ran out of the net, gg habs!

To my next opponent, that being Vzaggario or Fishy let's play ASAP, would like to be done quickly

I just can't get enough of those cross creases, that's what gets me Everytime

And the Rask with making saves while lying down

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
I just can't get enough of those cross creases, that's what gets me Everytime

And the Rask with making saves while lying down

I take what you give me :) If it's open I'm not ignoring it, and yeah on that one I think you ran him over so it would've been interference regardless, but it was impressive to say the least.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Wennberg 1-0 Nifty

Not sure who to play next :S

edit:

winner of With all do respect vs. The Dream / Eggberto

Last edited:

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Played vs VZag:

JClaus(Sweden) 5-3 win vs VZag(USA)

Weird game, 2 minutes into 2nd period tied at 1 we dc'ed, then had to try a bunch of times to reconnect. When we finally did, we played 2 full periods, and I won them 4-2. Good game man!

To my finals opponent, I need to play tonight, lmk thanks

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Still waiting on the winner of the dream and eggberto.......

I feel like you should get the dnf win by now, 12 hours past deadline

I agree but not my tournament/decision its up to jaredcowenfan haha. Would love to finish my games tonight

Sorry, been gone for a good day combined, like I mentioned I would be.

Thanks to everyone on figuring out there opponents.

WADR you will rightfully be awarded the bye and face Wennberg.

Whoever wins between With all do respect and Wennberg will face JClaus33 for the Championship.

Thanks.

---------------------------

National (By Team) Playoffs < Click Here

With all do respect

Dec 9, 2012
Sorry, been gone for a good day combined, like I mentioned I would be.

Thanks to everyone on figuring out there opponents.

WADR you will rightfully be awarded the bye and face Wennberg.

Whoever wins between With all do respect and Wennberg will face JClaus33 for the Championship.

Thanks.

---------------------------

National (By Team) Playoffs < Click Here

Sounds good sent Wennberg a message last night and friend request hopefully we can finish this all today:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad