PS4 HFBoards Tournament Series - TOURNAMENT CLOSED

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Played my game vs Leafsfan:

JClaus(Denmark) 6-1 win vs Leafsfan(Austria)

Good game, as usual, you got unlucky early where my goalie made some big saves, and I was able to pull ahead late. Good game!

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Played my game vs Leafsfan:

JClaus(Denmark) 6-1 win vs Leafsfan(Austria)

Good game, as usual, you got unlucky early where my goalie made some big saves, and I was able to pull ahead late. Good game!

lol yeah you killed me, I was basically dog****. After 3-1 I was reading my textbook and playing at the same time, got a huge final tomorrow so yeah. once again the hardest player here, only getting better by facing the best!

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
NeutralityEleven 2 (Denmark) - iFishyHD 0 (Austria)

Took a 5 minute major near the end of the 1st then another minor right after it. I was able to kill it off then score a PPG with Boedker to go ahead. Fishy and I would trade chancea before I put an empty netter home to bring my record to 1-1-1 with a rivalry matchup against Draisaitl looming.

Good game Fishy, always enjoy playing against you. Clean, honest hockey.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
leafsfan1992 has to unfortunately drop out of the tournament, meaning all his remaining games went down as DNF's, and were all voided as 0-0 ties with his opponents.

Last edited:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Also, Draisaitl, The Dream, and With all do respect. You still need to pick your fourth wildcard team. Please do so, before playing another other games (although WADR is already done his). Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
One more game til I'm eliminated :laugh:

And you did so well in the last tournament Round Robin play. :ha:

Well, there will always be more tournaments. I've had some people who've said they wouldn't mind s'more after the New-Year. If we get a consensus, maybe we can keep the HFBoards Tournament Series going!

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
And you did so well in the last tournament Round Robin play. :ha:

Well, there will always be more tournaments. I've had some people who've said they wouldn't mind s'more after the New-Year. If we get a consensus, maybe we can keep the HFBoards Tournament Series going!

Doesn't help when I'm always in the same robin as JClaus (most likely a guaranteed lost for me) and team mismatch in my 2nd game. Would've picked a better team knowing leafsfan was out..

And yea, keep those tournament going.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Domrie (Czech Republic) 0 - The Dream (Switzerland) 2

Domrie out played me during the game, but some good goaltending helped me win. Switzerland lacked good NHLers and that made things difficult against some faster Czech players.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Later boys! See you next one.

Don't count me in if it's international ice (europe and internationals). I hate international ice so much. Forecheck does nothing.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
The Dream you still need to pick your fourth wildcard team. You'll look kind of silly when you wonder why you have to play a fourth game. Guess you haven't been reading the forums.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
JClaus (Czech) 1 - The Dream 2

This is the first time I have played JClaus and felt like I somewhat deserved it or at least I wasn't totally outplayed.

The Dream you still need to pick your fourth wildcard team. You'll look kind of silly when you wonder why you have to play a fourth game. Guess you haven't been reading the forums.

Switzerland was my 4th team. I added it to my original team post a couple days ago.

Last edited:

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
JClaus (Czech) 1 - The Dream 2

This is the first time I have played JClaus and felt like I somewhat deserved it or at least I wasn't totally outplayed.

Edit: Switzerland was my 4th team. I added it to my original team post a couple days ago.

Confirmed, he played well, gg! Felt like I could've had a few more goals with 21 shots, but this was a very good game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad