(*PS3*) NHL 13 GM mode - The Cookie Monster Cup - GM's needed! - Closed!

beercase

Sep 18, 2012
I'll take the islanders psn: rtcasey

also, i know its my first post, but i will be crazy active both on this board and on ps3, trust me, i have no life

mackaveli

Jun 12, 2005
Vancouver, BC
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The league has been created

It is called "The Cookie Monster Cup" without the "'s.

I don't know how to invite people but I allowed people to send join requests. So if you send a join request I will accept and you can start.

Also of note is the league will be two weeks worth of games.

I am thinking that for the initial set up it will be 5 days and then I will simulate it to the next week. Then after that 3 days. I will post a more detailed schedule shortly.

EDIT UPDATE: IMPORTANT

Okay here is the schedule for simulation purposes: Tentative and could be changed to speed up the process if it takes too long to finish a season. Right Now I will use a 5 days to wait for people to join etc., then simulate every 3 days until playoffs. I will also simulate at the same time most days.

Here is the tentative schedule

Simulation 1 - Sunday September 23 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 2 - Wednesday September 26 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 3 - Saturday September 29 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 4 - Tuesday October 2 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 5 - Friday October 5 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 6 - Monday October 8 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 7 - Thursday October 11 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 8 - Sunday October 14 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 9 - Wednesday October 17 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 10 - Saturday October 20 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 11 - Tuesday October 23 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 12 - Friday October 26 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 13 - Monday October 29 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 14 - Thursday November 1 10:00 AM EST
Simulation 15 - Sunday November 4 10:00 AM EST

Then Best of Seven Play-offs to be finished within one week.

Rules for the league:

Difficulty: Superstar (can be changed if majority of GM's want it lowered)
Time length: 5 minutes
Game Style: Default
Post Whistle: Authentic

CPU Trades: Off until we lock the season or once its determined no one else will join I will turn it on.

Also for simulation - I might cut it to two days if we can get games in. I don't think it really matters about games played because since we can do this up to 25 seasons I honestly don't think theres a problem if some GM's don't play all the games and don't make the playoffs etc., I created this league to have 20 seasons done in 5 months or something like that and to have fun and try and create a team that you like and want to play with and there shouldn't be a problem or hold up if I continually simulate the season etc., in the morning when no one is on that there should be someone available during the night.

Let me know what you guys are thinking.

PSN: Mackaveli - I have added everyone and send a PSN message about the league name to join.

Last edited:

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
can I have The wild? But I can only play on the weekends (senior year....) I do play a lot though when I get on
I'll create a new account tomorrow because I don't remember my password.... I need it for the iPhone app

Last edited:

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Personally, I think 2 weeks is too short. Getting online at the same time as your opponent is not an easy task. I think a month would be decent, plus it makes the season more meaningful. 10-15 games.

mackaveli

Jun 12, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Personally, I think 2 weeks is too short. Getting online at the same time as your opponent is not an easy task. I think a month would be decent, plus it makes the season more meaningful. 10-15 games.

what you mean a month?

You can only play 3 day or 6 day or 2 week schedules. So i can't get the next two weeks fo the schedule until I simulate unless I am doing it wrong.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
I'll take Carolina,

psn:crobio

Looking to shake up the roster. Pm me if you want to talk trade :)

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
what you mean a month?

You can only play 3 day or 6 day or 2 week schedules. So i can't get the next two weeks fo the schedule until I simulate unless I am doing it wrong.

oh ok then. I guess I should be complaining to EA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad