BRUINS GDT PS2 - 7:08 PM - A day trip to Buff-a-lo - NESN+, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
If I’m any one of these kids that knows they haven’t made much of an impression tonight- I’m making it a point to level Dahlin. Been watching him all night and you can see how much of a quiet dink he is
Dink? What, are you from New Hamster?

Reactions: JCRO

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Has Jack Edwards been so bad tonight that NESN might consider replacing him this year?
Not really. I mean, last year was ROUGH. It sounds like he's suffered or suffering from aphasia. However, tonight he sounds MUCH better than last year. Yeah, there's fumbles and he's speaking a bit slower but there's a difference from last year. Maybe he's had speech therapy.

Either way. I'm not bothered by it.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Yep. People expecting physical aren't going to get it, with rare exceptions. No-one wants to get hurt, and it's basically an unspoken agreement between the players that these games are played with a light touch. Which only makes sense.
How I long for preseason games in the 70's and 80's that looked like a sequel to the Warriors.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Sabres fan come in peace....Whats happened to Jack Edwards? Man thats not easy to listen to I feel for the guy.

He's suffering from something. Either he had a stroke or he's suffering with aphasia. His speech tonight is miles and miles better than last year when he was clearly struggling.

He's not drunk like lots of people thought.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
He's suffering from something. Either he had a stroke or he's suffering with aphasia. His speech tonight is miles and miles better than last year when he was clearly struggling.

He's not drunk like lots of people thought.
I thought maybe a stroke. Just tuned into the game and thought maybe it was the broadcast. Thanks for the adult response.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Pretty hard to envision the Bruins dressing 2 undersized defenseman like Gryz and Mitchell on a regular basis together.
Gryz is probably gonna be with Mac, like it or not, so I'd think Forbort would be with Mitchell. Their contrasting styles could compliment each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad