GDT: Provisional GDT - Habs vs Leafs LIVE on Hockey Night In Canada (and RDS too!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He's a part of your whole theory of us having not enough talent. The guy is not talented enough to be in the position he is.

That's probably why we need 10 posts about a guy missing a pass that didn't provoke a scoring chance or anything like that. I could tell you I've seen tons of other non-talented guys missing a pass and not 1 single post about it. They ALSO would be part of my theory.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
7fABG.jpg

You Hawaiian, brah?

:P

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
you can't close the thread as soon as I make a funny joke, what is this amateur hour at the mods warehouse?

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
DD is on a "no shooting" night. It's frustrating I have to admit. He had at least 3-4 good opportunities to shoot where he just didn't do anything.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Keep yapping, Clarkson. Go back to the bench and wipe your tears with another hundred dollar bill you don't deserve.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That's probably why we need 10 posts about a guy missing a pass that didn't provoke a scoring chance or anything like that. I could tell you I've seen tons of other non-talented guys missing a pass and not 1 single post about it. They ALSO would be part of my theory.

It's about making a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad