Prospects and Marlies Thread: Post Season and Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I thought wasn't a thing anymore? Or maybe they were just talking about getting rid of it. Can't remember.

Not sure. Were you thinking about re-entry waivers? I believe they got rid of those.
I'm not to versed in tye whole waiver rules thingamagigy.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
I'm wondering if Kappy & Sosh head back to the Marlies, for playoffs..?

I think once they are done with the exit meetings on Tuesday Kapanen will return to the Marlies. His short experience with the Leafs will be good to carry over to the Marlies.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
I hope some AHL regular won't maul Kappy. This is his last time in AHL. We have seen what has happened in the past. Some things are quite ridiculous in AHL.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Has anyone watched Greenway this season?

Hes looked like one of our best picks. Huge Dman, skates like the wind, great puck skills.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton

Hes looked like one of our best picks. Huge Dman, skates like the wind, great puck skills.

fwiw there's a bunch of posters from the Wild fanbase who seem willing to give up disproportionate value to get Greenway, like valuing him as an Aminus/Bplus type prospect. Those posters are ones who watch Wisconsin regularly

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other

I've watched a couple games and talked with a bunch of poster in the badgers chat site.
I have always contended he will be a top 4 for use. Size skating and iq are all there for it.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Exactly, I was trying to illustrate how teams don't willingly sit their top offensive players just to make sure they don't get injured.

i wasnt talking about Kapanen getting injured i meant someone in the lineup getting injured, whlie also giving kapanen a rest after a tough playoffs and serious injury this season. I doubt they do it but they could the team has played well without him,

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I'm excited to see who they will add at the draft. It's never who we think but hoping they start with Connor Timmins.

im all aboard the timmins train, seems a perfect fit for our pool ie: 2 RHD currently Lindgren and Mattinen both really are long shots and timmins would automatically become top RHD prospect in our system.

People say pick BPA not team need, if timmins is relatively close to BPA take him RHD will always be a need there arent enough to go around

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
wow, almost more than a coyotes or panthers game

I was thinking the very same thing, that they have out sold a lot of NHL teams(regular season) and most AHL teams, Toronto loves Leafs and Marlies.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
I got an email saying I could claim free tickets to the game since I'm a member of Leafs nation. It took about 10 seconds and now I have 4 tickets right at centre ice, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad