Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART X

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
Cammarata's stride reminds me a lot of Robby Schremp.

I think he has a solid chance, his hands are good and he's willing to shoot. Very good offensive mind. Lot of growing to do though.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Agreed. Reinhart Pulock Pelech Pokka Burroughs camaratta Bischoff all very good seasons and years in terms of development.

Goaltending as you mentioned Rex was not only nothing gained but a lost season Imo.

Our two NCAA net minders had horrible years
Our two pro goalies have not improved and taken that next step.
Koskinen had a good year but in reality the KHL is a low scoring league and many NHL and AHL washouts are putting up comparable numbers to Mikko so I don't know how to gauge his season.

It's funny that if we would have been able to draft Fucale or Suros we would be in a much better position prospect wise in the net. Suros was def available and we choose to go in a dif direction.

My love for Demko has been known for many months on here but it seems he has positioned himself out of our reach with our 2nd pick. There are still talented goalies available this draft McDonald Nedelojvic and others.

My concern is after taken 2 goalies in last years draft I do t see Garth drafting a goalie this year. I hope I'm wrong.

Of course signing a legit starting goalie as a FA will ease most of our conserns for the short term.

Back on topic though as far as prospect development I am very please with our youngins this year.

Don't forget de Haan. Calvin went from questionable prospect to legit top 4 NHL defenseman. With #2 upside Imo.
Strome ravaged the AHL in his first pro season and has looked very promising down the stretch in the NHL.

Lee is a beast and is looking like a real player with a solid NHL future as a top9 foward.

Mayfield by all accounts had a good season in BPORT.

Pedan was injured most of the year so we will have to wait.

I don't think our future is a concern as far as players/prospects.

It's getting the right peices/vets to surround them that is important.

Covered just about every thing. They have to draft goalies, McAdam and Williams are likely going to be in the same situation next season, buried behind the starting goalies on their teams. Even if they can't get Demko for example, at least Nedeljkovic and McDonald are the starting goalies on their teams.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010

I think he has a solid chance, his hands are good and he's willing to shoot. Very good offensive mind. Lot of growing to do though.

Only a 18 yearn old freshman. College hockey will be good for him. He's been very noticeable tonight.

scott99

May 13, 2005

Actually I've seen a few of Cammarata's games this year, and he's playing his best game all year in my opinion. 1 goal and 1 assist, almost had 2 goals. Not bad for a freshman in the championship game, in fact, pretty damned good. Wouldn't be shocked if he scores again.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Actually I've seen a few of Cammarata's games this year, and he's playing his best game all year in my opinion. 1 goal and 1 assist, almost had 2 goals. Not bad for a freshman in the championship game, in fact, pretty damned good. Wouldn't be shocked if he scores again.

Cammarata was very good in the regional too, noticing him more in the post season.

Ultimate Warrior

Mar 3, 2004
This isn't related to Union-Minn...but I have some good news.

I've been told Pulock has signed ATO and is reporting to Bridgeport to close out the year! :yo:

scott99

May 13, 2005

I've been told Pulock has signed ATO and is reporting to Bridgeport to close out the year! :yo:

That's cool ! Hopefully he let's go some bombs on the AHL goalies for 2 games.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

I think our Bridgeport roster now consists of 9 defensemen and 9 forwards. lol

Personally I would have called him up to the big club to play tomorrow

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Bring him up for tomorrows game.

Also, I have a weird man crush on Cammarata. I have a good feeling about him. Really hoping for MSL 2.0

Bridgeport plays at Adirondack next Friday night, I live about 40 minutes away so it looks like a scouting trip is in order.

MSL is a HOFer as far as I'm concerned. Cammarata needs to vastly improve his skating to be even an NHL top 6 let alone MSL.

He's excellent from the circles down but the rink is 200 feet.

REX you said it and no we expect it lol. Would be nice to get an early look on Pulock.

After a long grueling season where he carried the team on his shoulders I would tame my expectations a bit for his first few pro games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad