GDT: Prospect camp / GDT -- Camp opens 09/11 -- Games 09/14 and 09/15 against Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

Doesn't look like he minds mixing it up ...

1726161953784.png

Reactions: Lil Tuzzi Bert

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Two questions:

Grebenkin is healthy enough to play? I thought he was still in crutches into august following his playoffs in the KHL and unlikely to be ready for camp?

Also has anyone heard anything about streams? Every other tournament has announced streaming options

My friends met Grebyonkin in a Russian sauna in Vaughan a couple of weeks ago. Said he is training and learning English. Excited to prove himself. They said he is a beast for his age

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Hope we dust the Habs prospects with all their high picks even though this is a meaningless tournament.

Their overreactions would be fun to read.

Would be hilarious for sure. Tanking team gets destroyed by a team with no good prospects according to other fans lol

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
He's probably aware that Lisowsky is perhaps going back to junior without a contract, and Lisowky outscored him. And being made Team Canada Captain was just due to respect he gets for his overall game, not due to his scoring ability.

Getting 4 NHL games last year has to be flushed away.

Stay humble and focused, but understand it isn't points that will get him in the NHL, or teams could just sort juniors into points totals and make their selections.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Good luck to your prospects tomorrow, the Habs have a wrecking ball line of Baby Xhekaj (6'4"), Tyler Thorpe (6'4") and Baby Tuch (6'2").

Hope for some injury free and fun games!

Reactions: horner

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
My friends met Grebyonkin in a Russian sauna in Vaughan a couple of weeks ago. Said he is training and learning English. Excited to prove himself. They said he is a beast for his age
You had me at Russian Sauna, then finished off with he is a beast for his age. lol.

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad