Pre-Game Talk: Preseason GM05| Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers| Mon. Sep 30th | 6pm | SNP | Miller Time?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I don’t get why they don’t just start the season now. hockey should not be played into mid June.
The SCF schedule was absolutely f***ing stupid too. Nearly 3 weeks. Of course you have to have 3 day breaks because the players are gassed.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Can’t wait for Edmonton to pay him $11 million to go with the $9.25 million Nurse contract either.
They said he is THE top d in the league so they really should be paying accordingly imho.

Jabs aside, last year really was their perfect window, McJesus, Drai and Bouchard all on cheaper deals and in their prime.
I'd imagine It's really hard to build a good support cast for whats left in their cap space rn and in the near future.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I’m guessing we won’t see Miller and Edmonton will ice a full lineup at home.

Sounds like Podkolzin is doing well in Edmonton - happy for the kid but it just had to be Edmonton

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
I will be pissed if we don't see Miller unless they admit there is an injury. All other 'top tier' players have played for their teams unless they have been injured.

2 pre-season games left and this one is against who you will be fighting for top spot? Mix in some newer players but make sure they all know this game means something!!!!

Or they just try to get their legs under them and stay healthy realizing this is a duckfart nean nothing game...

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
I will be pissed if we don't see Miller unless they admit there is an injury. All other 'top tier' players have played for their teams unless they have been injured.

2 pre-season games left and this one is against who you will be fighting for top spot? Mix in some newer players but make sure they all know this game means something!!!!

Or they just try to get their legs under them and stay healthy realizing this is a duckfart nean nothing game...
I saw him at a grocery store last week, he looked fine lol. He was carrying a massive bag of groceries on his shoulder and a tray of Starbucks in the other hand.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I am going with 6-2 ,Canuckdwith minor injury to a nucks Nucks . And big injury 0n through nuck 4
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Scumbag Frank

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Agreed with pre-season being too long. We should be opening the Regular Season on Saturday night, not playing another pre-season game on Friday.
Camp should start the tuesday after labour day. Preseason should be 3 games max and the season should start the closest wednesday after sept 15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad