GDT: Preseason GM04| Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | Sat. Sep 28th | 6pm PST | SNP | It’s On TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Not really worried about the forwards or the top-pair, but the depth defense and the goalies sans-Demko … sorta suspect.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, though I’m getting pretty annoyed with Höglander, losing puck battles, how many years has this been already.

Big zZz

May 13, 2024
Lol 8 games last year ffs and you are basically calling him a bust .

Get out of mommies basement
I'm saying he's overrated. He hasn't looked dangerous and he doesn't bring anything else to the table when he's not.

Years ? He's like 2 yrs into his career ffs lmao must be a waste of a goalie huh
You seem very passionate. But you understand that most of these kids don't really work out in the show right?

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
DeBrusk-Pettersson-Hoglander
Heinen-Miller-Boeser
Raty-Blueger-Garland
Sherwood-Suter-Sprong
(PDG)

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Desharnais
Forbort-Myers
(Juulsen, Friedman)

Silovs
Lankinen

IR: Demko, Joshua

Thoughts?
Lankyman should start once he's shaken off the rust from not being signed all summer. Give him a couple weeks. I think he'll impress.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
DeBrusk-Pettersson-Hoglander
Heinen-Miller-Boeser
Raty-Blueger-Garland
Sherwood-Suter-Sprong
(PDG)

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Desharnais
Forbort-Myers
(Juulsen, Friedman)

Silovs
Lankinen

IR: Demko, Joshua

Thoughts?
That would be my 23 as well, might just make a couple of line changes but pretty much how I'd like to see it play out.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I'm saying he's overrated. He hasn't looked dangerous and he doesn't bring anything else to the table when he's not.
You've seen so much you can judge that lol .
First real NHL camp and games looks decent kids got hands and plays smart from what I see and you were saying he was overated doh!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Can we just mention how absolutely devastating this preseason day has been for Montréal Canadiens?

Slaf dinged up
Laine on crutches
Reinbacher on crutches

Yikes

Reactions: Jovofan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad