GDT: Preseason GM04| Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | Sat. Sep 28th | 6pm PST | SNP | It’s On TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What’s Höglander gonna be for us this season, because the way he plays man, he’s such a confusing Hockey player.

Seems More of the same

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Mueller with a couple of solid passes on the PP. 4th rd overager with middling college stats, but I feel he's impressed me at Young Stars and preseason now.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
One of the most interesting things is how the team is going to navigate waivers this year. Despite being the better play Raty being waivers exempt might be reason enough for them to keep Aman up here instead. And that's just one example. As much as Juulsen has struggled I think he'd still get claimed. We don't want to lose what little organizational depth we have for nothing.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Another note - Lankinen’s 3 goals against yesterday.

I know Silovs was good in his first game but those goals Lankinen gave up were the same ones Silovs was giving up against the Oilers.

So the people who were inferring that it proves Silovs >>>… just didnt make sense to me
Silovs saw my post and decided to give up 4 on point shots to double Lankinen’s 2 from last night

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad