GDT: Preseason gm #7 Flames @ Jets 6:00 pm on CalgaryFlames.com

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
We get to see newcomer Radim Zohorna tonight as he plays LW with Ruzicka and Coleman. Backlund gets the night off. Weegar finally gets to play with Tanev and Sutter split up the Hanifin-Andersson pairing. Stone draws in again. Will he score again? Vladar gets the nod as the starting goalie.
Go Tyler! Prove all those doubters wrong and that you do deserve to play on the 1st line.!

Reactions: Mitts and Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Milano and Eakin not playing tonight. Does this mean that Darryl has seen enough? Honestly I'm a bit surprised that Ruzicka is in the lineup. Does this perhaps mean Sutter wants to see more? Valimaki not playing. I suspect he's done like dinner.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The only experienced players on the Jets roster that won't play tonight are Pierre-Luc Dubois, Jansen Harkins, Nate Schmidt, Brenden Dillon, Blake Wheeler, and Connor Hellebuyck. Also not in the line-up are Johnathan Kovacevic and Kyle Capobianco.

Winnipeg's line-up is expected to break down like this:

Connor-Scheifele-Ehlers
Barron-Lowry-Appleton
Perfetti-Toninato-Lambert
Maenalanen-Gustafsson-Gagner

Morrissey-DeMelo
Stanley-Pionk
Samberg-Heinola

Winnipeg is 2-1-1 in the preseason, but haven't played a game since Saturday's shootout loss to Edmonton.

Reactions: hn777

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Hanifin on the 3rd pairing seems about right. Once Kylington is back, we really ought to move Noah for a RW

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
They say you learn more from failure than success.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Man I keep hearing about Tofolli needing more time, like he had that one season in Montreal too even!

Christ its obvious the line doesn't work! Can't wait to go 30 games through this bs trying to see him "sort it out".

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Knew it was coming. I don't normally really pick out opinions of other posters, but this crusade you have against Hanifin is odd, especially considering he has more than outperformed his contract and is a bonafide top 4d.

I'd worry more about that invisible top line and the fact we are playing waiver fodder on our third line, rather than Noah Hanifin.

BrewHouse

Oct 22, 2013
Think we might be in for a rough first 10-15 games boys

Why? Because Stone is the foundation of the team's offence? Ha. Allow me to quote the bible:

"And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock" Matthew 7:24-7

Start planning the parade fellas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad