GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
What's your outlook on Kings/Reign goaltending stable?

Please don't mention the traded King with the three letter nickname.

Lol.

Thanks
Kings: Kuemper/Rittich(55/27)
Reign: Portillo/Copley(40/32)

The numbers are guestimate starts. I would think Copley still holds the 3rd string spot because of his NHL experience. Maybe a bit of chance we see Portillo have a start or 2. I could see Portillo playing a backup role following this coming season.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Pretty funny that Jesse Cohen was in here earlier today talking about how there were communication issues with the stream on Thursday and the organization still managed to have communication issues again today by purporting to offer a stream on the website (the link to which was only just now changed to say KCAL).

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Pretty funny that Jesse Cohen was in here earlier today talking about how there were communication issues with the stream on Thursday and the organization still managed to have communication issues again today by purporting to offer a stream on the website (the link to which was only just now changed to say KCAL).

Is there no link tonight?

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Trust me, this is a classic fire drill dressed up as a “do more with less” message from the top levels.

They didn’t expect to have next to nothing for ad sales at this date, despite knowing that BSW’s owner is writing checks that aren’t worth the paper they’re written on.

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
Putting Clarke on the third pair next to Edmunson when your second pair is Gavrikov Burroughs is peak stupidity.

Mid game Ad pod report.

Kings tickets promo
Kings new season promo
Kings 10 ticket pack promo

That’s it. Sad.

Reactions: funky

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
Didn’t Kuemper have a medical issue that prevented him from seeing things a couple years ago?

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
and you won't see me in here defending it

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
Hard not to like Clarke. I wasn’t thrilled when he was picked. But it’s nice to see a skill player get minutes and wear his heart on his sleeve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad