GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm starting to feel better about this team now. Hard to get excited about preseason wins against the Ducks, but we were in control most of this game against a very good Bruins team, even if they are having off ice issues with the Swayman negotiations.

Reactions: yankeeking

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Byfield after he sees himself penciled in as 3C next game.

1728006778185.png

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Not sure what Danault said in Quebecois French but I'm pretty sure he said He'd like to see an NHL back in Quebec city where the fans are passionate about the sport and would drive in minus 40 degree Celsius to support their team from any point in la Belle Province

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Dang, I coulda swore I saw somewhere the game was going to be on later so I missed the whole damn thing. Super pumped to see Byfield get the hatty. Need to find somewhere to watch the highlights >.<

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Kempe, Fiala and Byfield are our best forwards. If management had any common sense they’d play them together every single game. But we have guys in charge who won elsewhere and got rich here in LA.
I think it's debatable whether or not you should concentrate your top talent on one line or spread it out.

I don't see how anyone can definitively say one approach is better than the other.

Maybe some analytics dork can figure out which method is more efficient.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad