GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
The game is on Bally's tonight.
Nick announced in the last broadcast and it is listed in my program guide as being on BSW tonight

Tell Mom to record Ballys and that you want the meatloaf!

NHL Network generally just uses the team feeds but the game being on NHL Network means that it won’t be on ESPN+.

IMG_2087.jpeg

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Please send Dvorak to Europe
It wasn’t working in Europe because the team he was on struggled with so relied heavily on vets. If you think the Kings favour vets too much, it’s a huge problem with a lot of European teams/leagues. Coaches are fired much more quickly, than in NA. Yes, some leagues and teams do a decent jobs but in general it doesn’t happen because the job of the coach is to win, not develop talent.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
My YT live shows the game is on Fox11 Plus tonight. Hopefully it's not blocked come gametime and I can actually watch a game.

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Can someone explain to me why Ziemmer has yet to get a look?

The math ain’t mathin’ for me.
I would guess that it's a fitness issue after that extended layoff. Perhaps he is still around so he can receive a longer period of time with the strength folks?

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
The 9/30/24 Game is on KCOP (13) in LA, BSW, and NHL Network (if you subscribe to NHL Center Ice you get NHL Net included during the season, make sure your subscription is updated if it's not active yet).

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
I would guess that it's a fitness issue after that extended layoff. Perhaps he is still around so he can receive a longer period of time with the strength folks?
Well, let’s at least hope that’s the case.

I’m sure that injury has been hell to get back from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad