GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
With Kaliyev out, I wonder if Helenius might edge out Fagemo as the 13th forward.

With Doughty out, I wonder if they still lean towards 8 defensemen with Jones getting the nod.
Fagemo isn’t an NHL caliber 13th forward. Dude screams AAAA talent.

Doesn’t do anything exceedingly well to garner top-6 deployment, and certainly doesn’t have the sand to be a bottom 6 contributor either.

I’m not the biggest fan of Helenius, but at least he is big I guess.

Reactions: kingsfan28

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Edmundson had a number of really bad, unforced turnovers in his own zone.

Caleb Jones I thought had a good game. Had the wheels buzzing. This guy hasn't show it yet but he does play a chippy game – at least he did when he was in Chicago.

It's only been 2 pre-season games but Fagemo's one timer is already the most predictable thing on the ice. NHL goalies are clearly not fooled when it comes.

Good first 2 periods for LA but the they really let their foots off the gas in the 3rd.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Edmundson had a number of really bad, unforced turnovers in his own zone.

Caleb Jones I thought had a good game. Had the wheels buzzing. This guy hasn't show it yet but he does play a chippy game – at least he did when he was in Chicago.

It's only been 2 pre-season games but Fagemo's one timer is already the most predictable thing on the ice. NHL goalies are clearly not fooled when it comes.

Good first 2 periods for LA but the they really let their foots off the gas in the 3rd.

Can't be....Fagemo predictable? f***....I mean we heard all summer that he was the one, if it wasn't Kaliyev (who is just as predictable) it would be Fagemo, and I mean the guy did score 48 goals in the AHL.....that is translatable to the NHL....the whole board here said so.

• Haha
Reactions: BaileyFan

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Seems like they told Fagemo to just get it on the net as quick as possible and they anticipated the rebounds that were there,

He had some other chances too.

Something to build on.

Jones does a lot more than Moverare.

Maybe Laff will work out but its about consistency and the regular season

Reactions: kinghock

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Fagemo Samuel (FA-geh-moh, SAM-yew-ehl) from NHL pronunciation guide- thats one reason I wont mind if he waived. His name is annoying.. no announcer gets it right
It’s actually Fa-geh-moo, so none of us get it right. Hear his fellow Swedes chant his name about 40 seconds in:

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
You can't judge a veteran's pre season play. They're not playing for anything. It's a warm up.

But if you've just signed a new contract with a new team you probably don't want to look like complete shit.

The narrative on Joel all season is going to be "we got him for the playoffs." Hmmm. Where have I heard that before?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Can't be....Fagemo predictable? f***....I mean we heard all summer that he was the one, if it wasn't Kaliyev (who is just as predictable) it would be Fagemo, and I mean the guy did score 48 goals in the AHL.....that is translatable to the NHL....the whole board here said so.
At most maybe one person might have said the bolded once. I'm more than willing to bet, like most of the times you want to pretend you're so much smarter than the forum but are unable to understand the points brought up, you just made up the argument in your head.

And even if someone was wrong, so what? At least they have the backbone to speak up and be willing to make a mistake. All I hear from you and other notorious troll buddies of yours is reductive contrarianism and smug back-patting the moment someone else has a take they may change their mind on.

I don't even understand why you bother with us since we're all apparently so beneath you.

Reactions: johnjm22

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
There is some bad blood out there today. The caterer must have put pineapple on the pizza
IMG_9952.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad