GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
ss09282024.jpg

I love seeing a left shot sniper and right shot sniper on each side of the PP formation.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
He is savy enough and physical enough to be in the right place to clean up around the net. Like Brown and Kunitz

So far Clarkes best showing in a Kings jersey.
It’s preseason.

These ducks uniforms are f***ing horrendous. Almost as bad as ours. I don’t mind the quackpacker logo but they look like the Fanta orange version of Calgary.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
He is savy enough and physical enough to be in the right place to clean up around the net. Like Brown and Kunitz

So far Clarkes best showing in a Kings jersey.
I am not saying that the guy is going to be an immediate success. I AM saying that criticizing that he has been given that chance is short-sighted and missing the joy in watching a quality player developing into more than what you see out of a rookie just entering the league.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Fagemo Samuel (FA-geh-moh, SAM-yew-ehl) from NHL pronunciation guide- thats one reason I wont mind if he waived. His name is annoying.. no announcer gets it right

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If Laf can use his smarts and physicality to be a net front pain in the ass with good touch I’ll be happy with it

Most of the criticisms I had were coming from it seemed like he was going to be used in the arvidsson spot

But if his role is to just mostly f*** shit up and whack away in front of the net, then hey perfect

Reactions: Schmooley and Telos

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
It’s preseason.

These ducks uniforms are f***ing horrendous. Almost as bad as ours. I don’t mind the quackpacker logo but they look like the Fanta orange version of Calgary.
Yea he wasnt as good last preseason though

stocker

Mar 9, 2004
Would love to see Doty play a real game. He has done everything that the Kings have asked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad