GDT: Preseason Games 2 & 3, Oilers Flames in a Double header beer leaguer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Clattenburg didn't look all that bad. He will have to answer the bell to one of the Flames tougher players though after going after a supposed non fighter. Philp continues to impress and the Pod-Drai-Lavoie line had a few good shifts. The D is shit outside of the top pairing though.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Interestingly the host of the game called the reverse retro 2.0 the Alt jersey, does she know something? Is the McFarland logo coming back next year as an alt

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Is the code they gave to cover all of pre season for free gross too?
A code! Meanwhile, they take your credit card info and require that you agree for them to advertise to you, and what do you think they do with the account info you give them?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
He was an average backup, playing over 20 games for the first time in 8 years. I rather a more established backup especially cause we have nothing as a third string but it’s not the end of the world.
You can't have allstars at every spot in the cap era. This is his first game in a long time and the team has been shit defensively in front of him.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
Clattenburg didn't look all that bad. He will have to answer the bell to one of the Flames tougher players though after going after a supposed non fighter. Philp continues to impress and the Pod-Drai-Lavoie line had a few good shifts. The D is shit outside of the top pairing though.
It honestly seemed like he was trying to get him to bite so the ref would blow the whistle before the flames could try and connect on the 2 on 1

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
You can't have allstars at every spot in the cap era. This is his first game in a long time and the team has been shit defensively in front of him.
I know. I like Pickard as a 20-25 game guy but I think we need more of a 30-35 game guy.
Especially cause we don’t have a third string goalie who I would trust to start any games.

It’s insane they aren’t on TV, but they are still free.
No you have to be an Oilers+ subscriber to see it when the rest of the league you can watch free.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
A code! Meanwhile, they take your credit card info and require that you agree for them to advertise to you, and what do you think they do with the account info you give them?

Credit card info they can’t use, and advertising you can opt out of in 3 seconds. Must be tough.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I know. I like Pickard as a 20-25 game guy but I think we need more of a 30-35 game guy.
Especially cause we don’t have a third string goalie who I would trust to start any games.

No you have to be an Oilers+ subscriber to see it when the rest of the league you can watch free.
Rodrigue should be ready to get a few games in by now. If not he's probably not it for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad