ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
IMG_8699.jpeg
IMG_8698.jpeg

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
I revert back to the many times last year I said Ed didn’t look good and say I’m beginning to be concerned about him

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
While it’s nice to see Kasper playing well and obviously the sole highlight of this game, everyone else has not looked good. Vets have looked bad and Ed has looked bad. Danielson and Nygard pretty invisible too.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
I revert back to the many times last year I said Ed didn’t look good and say I’m beginning to be concerned about him
I dunno what you saw last year. He absolutely made our team better by far the 16 games he played. And he dominated the ahl. Going off of 2 pre season games this year is just silly. He has looked okay actually. Not as good as he can be which is good.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
So last night the team was a complete no show. Tonight they had a 2 goal lead with 10 min to go and lost it like that. These are the exact same problems the team had last year. Lalonde will be gone this year.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I dunno what you saw last year. He absolutely made our team better by far the 16 games he played. And he dominated the ahl. Going off of 2 pre season games this year is just silly. He has looked okay actually. Not as good as he can be which is good.
Meaning we would made playoffs if he was with team entire season . And now Yzerman going to do the same to Kasper

Gumdrop

Sep 30, 2024
Michigan
They're probably going to giving Ottawa the GWG, but it seems like something they'd never do for the Wings.

I don't care now, but in the regular season id be mad.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
That's horse pucky. Not that I care - meaningless game. But regular season I'm pissed about that call. Or we get a free "we wrecked the goalie, sure, but if he hadn't taken a shot to the head it probably would have gone in anyway" call.

Man, I hate the refs already!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad