GDT: Preseason Game 7: Red Wings vs sens 10/4/24 7pm et

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Hopefully Kane isn’t hurt. I don’t think I noticed him back on the ice after the cross check. But I think it was PK and then OT mostly so he likely wouldn’t have been out anyways.

Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
So when is it okay to start questioning lalonde. This has been a reoccurring problem for awhile now under his coaching. The team clearly has issues coming prepared and being focused under him. A ton of blown leads.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
I'm waiting to see the first 10 games. But I mean you can do it any time you want to.
Not that it matters to anyone here, but I’ve had a big issue with him going back to last season. With the lead we had in points it’s honestly atrocious we didn’t make the playoffs last year and we blew it. We also lost every big game we needed to win. I just do not have confidence in him, and our teams underlying analytics were very bad. Common sense says we will likely regress as we were being carried by unsustainable shooting percentages, and our defense still is pretty bad overall. To me lalonde has always seemed kinda over his head as a head coach.

Reactions: 14ari13

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Not that it matters but I’ve had an issue with him going back to last season. With the lead we had in points it’s honestly atrocious we didn’t make the playoffs last year and blew it. We also lost every big game we needed to win. I just do not have confidence in him, and our teams underlying analytics are very bad.
Won't get any argument from me. I'm waiting to see this team defense they have been preaching to death in the offseason. If they stink it up in the first 10 games and look like last season then I'll fully be on the new coach train.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Don't think I agree with Lalonde seeing as how we were up 2-0 and lost. Do that in the reg season and Stuzle with Tkachuk probably dance on us with that 7 min PP. See how much energy you get then.

Also feel like signing Watson will just push out youth, we already are doing that without.

Reactions: norrisnick

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Haha this team still lives rent free in their heads even in preseason. Wtf? Is this what we're doing now? Still haven't won a game with basically our regulars in yet. Jesus. Not saying it's all for nothing but....hey I hope to God we keep the f***in puck outta our net more this year somehow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad