GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
So much for using the preseason to shake out the rust.. awful showing by Rodrigue but a lot of passengers tonight, just a week out from season start.

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
Listening to the hanz zimmer soundtrack with the dancing baby shark singing pufferfish during my hockey game is really giving me whiplash right now.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Skinner missing his d-zone assignment. Seattle finishes ... again.

Oil looked slow tonight. Part of that is pretty disjointed play but part is they were slow.

Maybe they need to add to their 8 game pre-season...

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Drai line has been on for what 4GA. So bad in this game. Oilers not ready for regular season.

Idk we've played quite well I thought. Seattle hasn't really created anything and we also haven't really given them anything.

This is pretty well an egg from Rodrigue.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Drai line has been on for what 4GA. So bad in this game. Oilers not ready for regular season.
Another preseason with lots of time wasted. Camp so NO different looks. Preseason saw different bottom lines and that’s it.
Team didn’t experiment or get ready. It’s amazing.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Nurse’s first game but he has been his usual shitty self
Yeh, it's all his fault.. lol

It's pretty much 6 on 4 with Drai making tape to tape passes to Kraken and Rodrigue showing why he is a career AHLer yet it's Nurse's fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad