GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I legitimately miss Eberle. Damn you Chiarelli!

Ehhhh let's not do revisionist history.

We wanted him gone after the 2017 playoffs. I was very loud about that too. He was pretty blah for the Islanders too, only hit 50+ points once.

But admittedly, I really liked Eberle when he was here. You gotta love a guy who was a consistent producer and stuck it out through the shittiest of shit years.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
It's just preseason.... But none of this team instills much confidence in me this year so far.

They have SC hangover without the winning part.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Skinner still hasn't showed a bloody thing, even if he's only a year long experiment it's not encouraging. Invisible most of the time when he's not bobbling pucks and mishandling passes... just not encouraging for a vet.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Bylsma to Borgen after that shift:

GVHhNc1WcAU313z.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Skinner still hasn't showed a bloody thing, even if he's only a year long experiment it's not encouraging. Invisible most of the time when he's not bobbling pucks and mishandling passes... just not encouraging for a vet.
I tried saying this the other day and was set on fire and stuffed in a bin. Man he looks awful. So much effort for 12m bucks.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Arviddson with the unscreened corsi building shot from distance that doesn't have a chance of going in..

Telecast sure is fellating Draisaitl. I'm not hating that..
Dude why do you hate Arvidsson so much? Is it because he's playing with Leon or because he has a smaller stature? I notice you always hate these kinds of players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad