GDT: Preseason Game #7, CGY @ WPG 6pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which youngster(s) should/will be in the opening night lineup? pick one or two

• Total voters

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Tie/close goes to Pelletier with Coronato, and Honzek will need to close out with a dominant game to make the team. Klapkas gonna get a few games to start the year it looks like

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
No Honzo tonight?

2 votes for Pelletier to be in the NHL lineup. Really? Based on what exactly?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
No Honzo tonight?

2 votes for Pelletier to be in the NHL lineup. Really? Based on what exactly?
Giving him another opportunity to prove that he belongs in a Flames jersey. So far he hasn't exactly blown everyone's socks off but I suspect Conroy wants to find a good reason not to expose him on waivers.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Giving him another opportunity to prove that he belongs in a Flames jersey. So far he hasn't exactly blown everyone's socks off but I suspect Conroy wants to find a good reason not to expose him on waivers.
He will be claimed, so be it. Not an NHL-er. Sometimes you have to cut one's losses.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
He will be claimed, so be it. Not an NHL-er. Sometimes you have to cut one's losses.
Mgmt wants to give a 23 year old 1st rnd pick every possible opportunity to prove himself. His development has been stunted by injuries and the team isn't prepared to write him off as quickly as you are. If exposed to waivers I suspect there will be other teams willing to take a chance on him.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
That's one hell of a defence... LOL.. Not a single legit top 4 player in the group. I feel sorry for Wolf or Cooley... whoever has the pleasure of playing behind them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad