GDT: Preseason Game 6, Canucks at Oilers beer leager. Sportsnet 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Daniel Sprong

D7DB4404-E4BE-4B11-AB4A-FE6402994FF1.gif

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
First time watching this pre-season. My takeaway - Skinners new pads are friggin mint. They look so good. I feel like the dude is a confidence guy, and as dumb as it sounds, extra swagger in his game is a good thing.

Reactions: ujju2

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Stecher showed the best tonight I thought. Emberson.. I'm not sure? Looks ok but he's still 30 NHL games into his career here. Brown doesn't even demonstrate the baseline modicum of competency as a defender, get outta here. His time in the lineup will be marked by us getting absolutely lit up in our zone. Completely going to get torched. I'd take almost any of the AHL squad guys over this clown.

Skinner looks rough, had trouble with basic shit like receiving and giving passes, mishandled it a number of times.. Seemingly no chemistry with Draisaitl at all. Arvidsson looked far better in comparison and much more of a difference maker.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Pretty pedestrian effort by a lot of guys tonight, need to finally start narrowing the roster down so guys can start finding some chemistry. Even still, this probably still ends up a shutout if Caggiula isn't in the lineup. Though I'll give him a break on the penalty at least because that was one of 5 phantom calls the refs made tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad