GDT: Preseason Game 6, Canucks at Oilers beer leager. Sportsnet 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Josh Brown looks terrible…

Connor Brown looks alot faster so that’s good.

Our top 6 players are out of sync.

I don’t think our battle level is where it needs to be. Hopefully just a vet thing and they can turn the switch on when the season starts.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
First time seeing Brown and damn, man... guy handles the puck like it's a bomb. Multiple bobbles, miscues on passes to no man's land, chasing guys up the zone when he should know to sit back after a certain point.. yeah great pro scouting there.
Yeah but he's tough and fights

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Besides the obvious Josh Brown disaster continuing to add to has lowlight reel, little disappointed in the initial apparent lack of chemistry of the 2nd line. No reason to panic, just wish we saw a couple flashes from that line that suggest it's still the right idea to start the season.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Josh Brown looks terrible…

Connor Brown looks alot faster so that’s good.

Our top 6 players are out of sync.

I don’t think our battle level is where it needs to be. Hopefully just a vet thing and they can turn the switch on when the season starts.
It's pre season, have you seen what's going on in Montreal? We don't need injuries in meaningless games. It's pre season who cares really.

But I agree. Josh brown is terrible.

Reactions: Mr Positive

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
New heart and soul guy for Bako. He is not a defenseman on a true cup contender unless he has a couple of levels above what he's showing right now.
He doesn’t, this is the exact player he’s been his whole careeer. Baffling pro scouting by the oilers, at least the whole contact is buryable

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Josh Brown's pre-game ritual-
clown-crying.gif

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
It's pre season, have you seen what's going on in Montreal? We don't need injuries in meaningless games. It's pre season who cares really.

But I agree. Josh brown is terrible.

Like I said. Hopefully a vet thing and can turn on the switch when it matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad