GDT: Preseason Game 6, Canucks at Oilers beer leager. Sportsnet 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
I really like how hard Josh Brown is battling against the puck. A constant puck battle even when there aren't any Canucks around. You have to respect that grind. He looks like a young Jason Strudwick out there the way he snowplows down the ice. Always maximum effort on things other guys make look easy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: McDoused

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
When Josh Brown was on the ice I guess.

Idk.

I'd be willing to give him a shot at some point. But man he's not showing great.

I like Gleason's game tbh
AFter a shit show performance in a period where he is against barely any NHLers, you are willing to give him a chance? Lmao

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Besides the obvious Josh Brown disaster continuing to add to has lowlight reel, little disappointed in the initial apparent lack of chemistry of the 2nd line. No reason to panic, just wish we saw a couple flashes from that line that suggest it's still the right idea to start the season.

Give it time. They’ve played 6 shifts if that.

Reactions: ToeMcDrag83

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I really like how hard Josh Brown is battling against the puck. A constant puck battle even when there aren't any Canucks around. You have to respect that grind. He looks like a young Jason Strudwick out there the way he snowplows down the ice. Always maximum effort on things other guys make look look easy.
Really makes the NHL seem so much more approachable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad