GDT: Preseason Game 5. Kraken @ Oilers beer leaguer. Streaming on Oilers+ at 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Skinner gonna play 70 games this year
IMG_1855.jpeg

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
I read they will make more cuts after Van on Monday. I can't even attempt to watch this crap until I see more of a full lineup. I hate how long they wait. When you have new guys, you need to develop chemistry. Who knows if that 2nd line will even mesh.

Just keep the young guys who might have a crack at the team next year.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I’ve said since they signed Philp that he could be a dark horse candidate for that 4C spot this year but I didn’t think he’d be making his case right out of camp.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks camp with the team.

I’ve said since they signed Philp that he could be a dark horse candidate for that 4C spot this year but I didn’t think he’d be making his case right out of camp.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks camp with the tea

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks camp with the team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks camp with the tea
Why would he break camp with the tea?

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I read they will make more cuts after Van on Monday. I can't even attempt to watch this crap until I see more of a full lineup. I hate how long they wait. When you have new guys, you need to develop chemistry. Who knows if that 2nd line will even mesh.

Just keep the young guys who might have a crack at the team next year.
One has balance that against the fact that you don't want a star player playing too much increasing that chance that he gets taken out by an AHL scrub playing tough to earn a 4th line spot (e.g., what just happened to Laine).

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
There's a Savoie sighting. I haven't minded Hoffman again tonight. Perry on the flip side better have another gear come game 1 or else he looks just as bad as he did in the playoffs last season aka not a NHL player.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
have to say that apple sports does a pretty good job updating on scores when it happens.

4-2 for settle though....joys of pre-season.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
There's a Savoie sighting. I haven't minded Hoffman again tonight. Perry on the flip side better have another gear come game 1 or else he looks just as bad as he did in the playoffs last season aka not a NHL player.

Not sure why we signed Perry as everyone knew he was cooked in the playoffs. He looked horribly slow and ineffective offensively. He and Ryan together make for a terrible 4th line

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad