GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jul 6, 2016
Our special teams are literally the worst I’ve ever seen, just absolute garbage

Coaching staff needs to go if they can’t get it together even slightly
They should watch the Sens PP which scored 4 goals with it yesterday.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Oh I definitely hit a nerve.

Like I said, you'll be aight man lol.

I'll repeat it again, since you seem determined to create a strawman out of what I wrote.

I have no problem with Xhekaj standing up for his teammate, but I didn't like the way he did it.

There's a clear distinction between what I think and what you understand. I want him on the ice, playing, intimidating, protecting, being physical, using his shot, playing 20 mins a game, because I think he can do that.

Like MSL said, he (they) have to be more calculated about things like this. There's plenty of opportunity to exact revenge without taking yourself out of a game, maybe the fact it was preseason he figured WTF, but that would still be odd considering his standing on the team.

Hope you can come to grips with that.
I agree with you most of the time and truly I always respect your point of view. It's strange that I agree with the revenge mentality this board has become lately. I wouldn't be in that part of the fans but in this case there is a built-up of offences vs our Habs players. After Pezz sended invitations to dance, what was next thing to do? Other teams take liberties with our players, refs and nhl league don't do anything, this league is a joke anyway, so teams have to apply the eye for eye law. League is not doing his job, that's all and logicly this is what happen.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
What I expected.

The hit by Xhekaj was nowhere near as bad as some people are making it out to be.

Complete overreaction based on the player and team he plays for.

Typical HF (main) boards.

It's that deceptive tsn angle where you can only see the play in the corner of the screen that is fooling alot of people.

The holistic view from the back end shows what happened, and the league doesn't suspend on these plays unless you hit the the head of the opponent.

If you're going to suspend based on the lateness of hits.... I'm not against that, but strangely, these people won't bring up the late hit on dach by that Ottawa player. Gee, I wonder why.

Both hits were egregiously late, particularly by the Ottawa player on dach, and I'm not surprised that montreal was extra sensitive to it after waht happened just one game earlier, and considering what dach just went through last year.

Reactions: Tuggy

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
It's that deceptive tsn angle where you can only see the play in the corner of the screen that is fooling alot of people.

The holistic view from the back end shows what happened, and the league doesn't suspend on these plays unless you hit the the head of the opponent.

If you're going to suspend based on the lateness of hits.... I'm not against that, but strangely, these people won't bring up the late hit on dach by that Ottawa player. Gee, I wonder why.

Both hits were egregiously late, particularly by the Ottawa player on dach.
Pretty much agree with all of this.

Xhekajs hit was late but clearly we can see no headshot, just like the Greig hit. So anything they want for X is going to be applied to Greig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad