GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I forgot to ask did anyone else notice our best man advantage sequence came on a 6v5 again ...
twice.

Once on a delayed penalty when Big David Savard was actually camped in front of the net. :laugh:
And then at the end of the game even though Dvorak couldn't win a draw if his life depended on it.
WTF gives seeing our regular PP is so abysmal.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
It truly never ceases to amaze me how f***ing nerdy the Senators fan base are on this site. It gets me every time.
Sens fans after typing their 4th grade level zingers about the Habs

evil-laugh-mandark.gif

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Just watching the highlights.....I get that teams need to play pre-season games, but maybe it isn't a good idea to have them play against divisional rivals before the season starts? I get that Toronto and Ottawa are geographically close, but if Toronto is flying in anyways, they can easily have the Rangers or Devils fly in.

Last edited:

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Oh I definitely hit a nerve.

Like I said, you'll be aight man lol.

I'll repeat it again, since you seem determined to create a strawman out of what I wrote.

I have no problem with Xhekaj standing up for his teammate, but I didn't like the way he did it.

There's a clear distinction between what I think and what you understand. I want him on the ice, playing, intimidating, protecting, being physical, using his shot, playing 20 mins a game, because I think he can do that.

Like MSL said, he (they) have to be more calculated about things like this. There's plenty of opportunity to exact revenge without taking yourself out of a game, maybe the fact it was preseason he figured WTF, but that would still be odd considering his standing on the team.

Hope you can come to grips with that.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I wish Refs could get suspended when they are putrid like they have been the last few pre-season games. The fact they aren't accountable at all is a real problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad