GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Quieted the Sens because they were scared or because they turned a 0-2 game into a 3-2 game and played with the lead from that point on to the rest of the game.
Who said sacred, but I’m sure they got the message. And if they didn’t, do it again until they do.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I'll be at the game on Saturday (I now live not far from Ottawa). Wife and I will be rocking Suzuki / Caufield jerseys!!

Kapanen reminds me of Lekhonen , I think he makes the team full-time. Especially with Laine out until at least end of year , glad something positive is coming out of this mess of a preseason.

Reactions: badfish

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Thank you Arber,now teams will think twice. Don't like it but was necessary. The only guy to do it.Tkachuk right on him and everywhere in the NHL they go to the guy after an awful hit except us f***ing looking around doing nothing. It's f***ing pre season and the ref are shit.PP and PK was on tonight, Burrow fault probably.Sadly i think Marty is not the right coach now.Awsome man but he really need help.
I wouldn't be surprised if players take more liberties on the Habs because we don't have enough intimidating players who are willing to defend each other. I think that MSL is not a fan of that style of play.

Berube is going to change the dynamics for the Leafs in that sense.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'll be at the game on Saturday (I now live not far from Ottawa). Wife and I will be rocking Suzuki / Caufield jerseys!!

Kapanen reminds me of Lekhonen , I think he makes the team full-time. Especially with Laine out until at least end of year , glad something positive is coming out of this mess of a preseason.
He was kind of invisible until he got back to playing center after Dach left. Heineman is the one who secured a spot for me.
I'm still not sure what we should do with Oliver if we are going to play him on a wing.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Basically this;

- They come at our best we go at theirs
- 5-6 guys asked Grieg to drop, he didn’t want to. That made it open season on their guys.
- Only has respect for Arber for what he did.
The real problem is clearly the coward cheap-shotters who don't want to respond for their actions. And the refs being really bad at their job and getting worst every season (I think the game is just too fast for them now).

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Who said sacred, but I’m sure they got the message. And if they didn’t, do it again until they do.

Scared/Intimidated, really, doesn't matter how we call it.

While I have no issue with what Wifi did, saying it quieted the other team when that hit also coincide with the point the game turned into the Sens' favor is a bit of a stretch for me.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I wouldn't be surprised if players take more liberties on the Habs because we don't have enough intimidating players who are willing to defend each other. I think that MSL is not a fan of that style of play.

Berube is going to change the dynamics for the Leafs in that sense.
This is what people (fans) simply dont understand.. rhe Habs have been brutally soft on their top 6. Whether you agree or not it's reality... the Michkov SNAFU comes on the heels of not dealing away CC.. there were rumblings )2 yrs) ago CC and a 2nd for LAFF KAKOO. That boat has sailed now..

You cant have a pint sized Fwd and then add another.... Hugo bet on CC, and sadly that gamble has not paid off..

Michkov will be the same when he gets injured.. it's inevitable just like Hutson... i wish HUGO would swap Hutson asap.. this kid is at rhe top of his value.. dude is not going to last 20 games before he's on the LTIR+

• Haha
Reactions: G0bias and SlafySZN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad