GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

_habsfan9

Nov 26, 2005
Travel fees, revenue, etc. It's all about money my dude, not about winning.

Molson makes about 2millions per game in profit playing at the Bell Centre.

Yes, I took that number out of my ass but i'm sure i'm close to it.
lol im only joking around .

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Why would anyone be surprised this continues to happen.

Dach is laying on the ice, and four Habs are just skating around. No one jumped Greig. It won't stop until the Habs put an end to itself themselves

Dach should not play another shift.

Wifi and Pezz should be let loose in the 2nd.
This is why you can’t rely on just a goon. You need the core players ready to jump in cause it is them playing with the superstars currently on the ice when they get hurt.

Reactions: Leto and Habs13

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Travel fees, revenue, etc. It's all about money my dude, not about winning.

Molson makes about 2millions per game in profit playing at the Bell Centre.

Yes, I took that number out of my ass but i'm sure i'm close to it.
i agree with you ;
you took those numbers out of your ass
what.jpg

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I’m not sure it’s only preseason tactics. I think teams will play Habs top 6 tough because we’re either small or injury prone.
The bottom 6 is full of vets who look like they’re playing out the string.
As endlessly mentioned, Habs need to craft a 4th line that gets its pound of flesh. Knocks teams around and is a deterrent.
The D is fine with guys like xhekaj and struble
This is how teams have approached the Habs for 30 years!.. once Houle/Tremblay established the softest top 6 in league history: with Koivu leading the helm.. the Habs have been doomed for failure. Not one team in the past 30 years have feared playing the Habs. It is a result of disgusting mismanagement... the top 6 of any squad cannot consist of multiple sub 5'10" players.... it doesnt work.. personally, the Habs MUST get away from building with this MO. FOREVER.

While CC might be considered a goal scorer, if he is unable to score (at will) he should be dealt.. it's high time ALL sub 6' players are dealt.. enough is enough.. they never work out

Yeah Michkov looks great.. until he gets smoked!.. what do people not understand, i dont give AF as to his skill, just like Hutson.. it is malpractice to have an nhl team with more than 1 (1 only) baby profile.

Hutson WILL be injured.. this is 100% fact..

Last edited:
Reactions: HuGo Sham

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
They should sign Arseneault to an NHL contract instead of an AHL deal and hurt the other team players.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
This is why you can’t rely on just a goon. You need the core players ready to jump in cause it is them playing with the superstars currently on the ice when they get hurt.
Exactly - there is ZERO chance if this was the Bruins or Panthers guys would have jumped him immediately.

Ad

Ad

Ad