GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Couldn’t agree more, but if he’s going to be good offensively, decent defensively, it’s also going to be difficult to be an enforcer at the same time.

I have ZERO issues with him going after their stars, but do it within the flow of the game, what use is he if someone on the Sens wants to take revenge again later on this game?
I doubt he does that in the regular season. If he does St Louis won't put up with it especially if it results in Habs losing a game.

durojean

May 29, 2007
Couldn’t agree more, but if he’s going to be good offensively, decent defensively, it’s also going to be difficult to be an enforcer at the same time.

I have ZERO issues with him going after their stars, but do it within the flow of the game, what use is he if someone on the Sens wants to take revenge again later on this game?
I feel like the time is perfect to send a message during pre season.

Sometimes you need to sacrifice a win to get respect.

People will think twice about cheapshotting the habs.

Reactions: Levard

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Yep the Habs have alot of good young prospects, sadly none have star upside other than Demidov. We over rate this Organization
The stars are already on the main team. Demidov + Hutson are the superstar pieces

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Did they stop or did Rogers just buy everything that's good and turn it to shiz. (Laffs excluded they were already shiz)
I am not sure of specifics but RDS used to show ALL Habs games but after the big deal that moved all the games coverage for the NHL around the sports channels they only air maybe half the games? I dropped RDS after that & shortly dropped all cable so I don't know how many they show now.

Reactions: Riddick412

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I am not sure of specifics but RDS used to show ALL Habs games but after the big deal that moved all the games coverage for the NHL around the sports channels they only air maybe half the games? I dropped RDS after that & shortly dropped all cable so I don't know how many they show now.

60 games, TVAS get the remaining 22 + playoffs.

Reactions: HabSgt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad