GDT: Preseason Game 4: Sabres at Penguins 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Intermission

Jan 17, 2016
Western NY
Penguin stars looking a little flat.

Only one shot officially for our assembly.

Nevertheless, Buffalo is managing to give them a fair shake so far.

markpenske

Jul 2, 2015
I've been so impressed by Johnson, from training camp into the preseason. He's a slick skater and puck handler. Seems to always make the right play

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Frankly, there isn't anyone I haven't liked so far. Real solid period up to this point.
The first shift I watched was Metsa and Bryson I think getting smoked by the Pens stars, and it occurred to me that dominating a prospect tourney is a long way from being an NHL defenseman. But, yeah, for the most part I agree.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I'm thinking RyJo has a lot of offensive skills that he never got to show much in his role at Minnesota. Kid is so impressive.
For sure, I'm impressed - never know what a guy is going to look like at the next level. Sometimes it's just a matter of system, other times it's reaching the top level and thinking "this is not as scary as I thought, I'm just as good as anyone so I'm going to try some stuff."

Wonder if any of our closer college watchers can lend some insight into where this side is coming from. I really don't remember any reports of spin-o-ramas, etc. Mostly just smooth skater, steady defending, boring even.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad