GDT: Preseason Game 4: Kings @ Ducks 7pm Pacific

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Dansk is losing this to clang.

But, that goal happens because two PKers chase one guy on the wall and leave the slot wide open. I don't understand these players.
I think coaching has a lot to do with it…. Doesn’t matter what players are in the line up they all constantly look lost/out of posistion

I wouldn't trust him as a third string.
I wouldn’t trust him on my beer league team

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Mid season bounces. But Dansk was out of water there.

If Dostal is #1 going into season. Do we think its Dansk as back up until Gibby returns or do you think we call up one of the other AHLers

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Man. There were jokes about us winning the lottery this year. I was/am really hoping we aren’t that bad. But man this preseason has not filled me with confidence. I appreciate we aren’t playing a real top 6 /goalie etc. But I am not being inspired by the young guys fighting for their spots either.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Man. There were jokes about us winning the lottery this year. I was/am really hoping we aren’t that bad. But man this preseason has not filled me with confidence. I appreciate we aren’t playing a real top 6 /goalie etc. But I am not being inspired by the young guys fighting for their spots either.
Non-lottery team? You’re kidding right? We are forecasted by most to be a bottom 3 team. A miracle to get outside of bottom 5-8. We might have the worst blue line in the league add most penalties and a PP that makes use worst than 5v5.

Reactions: Reveille1984

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm game to see him go now tbh. f*** waiting til Christmas

Between "I just don't know what to do", "I just let them figure it out on their own the last 20 or so games", the comments from Lybushkin that came out today, the way this team is already struggling with fundamentals, Zegras' dynamism seemingly all but disappearing...get someone better in there asap.

I don't think this game alone is what has me feeling this way, but it's not helping and I really can't stand the thought of our young guys getting their potentials limited by a continuing shit culture and an unqualified coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad