GDT: Preseason Game 4: Kings @ Ducks 7pm Pacific

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Non-lottery team? You’re kidding right? We are forecasted by most to be a bottom 3 team. A miracle to get outside of bottom 5-8. We might have the worst blue line in the league add most penalties and a PP that makes use worst than 5v5.
So when the f*** does this all change? Because enough is enough. We have been rebuilding for 6 years now. It's horrible. We need the right experienced coach

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Non-lottery team? You’re kidding right? We are forecasted by most to be a bottom 3 team. A miracle to get outside of bottom 5-8. We might have the worst blue line in the league add most penalties and a PP that makes use worst than 5v5.
I am not saying we arent in the lottery. But being a winning lottery team really means bottom 5. I had hopes for being bottom 10-15

Mildly interesting, but I feel like there have been almost 0 icing calls in this game
Just means the linesman haven’t learned the rules again. They will start screwing it up soon enough

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
So when the f*** does this all change? Because enough is enough. We have been rebuilding for 6 years now. It's horrible. We need the right experienced coach
Ask Samueli… too busy trying to make more money and not spending some profit to invest in a winner. It’s might be too late… no one wants to play here… sadly it’s going to take a long time to change the losing culture. Draft picks can do only so much… look at the Senators and Sabres… Wings…

FlyingV09

Jun 15, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I wish! As soon as the regular season starts I have to pay for Sportsnet which is like $40 a month or something absurd.

Edit: I don't have a choice but to flick on the VPN for pre-season, but I want a no-hassle experience for the regular season.
I’ve usually done Centre Ice where we’re at but I’ve been thinking of trying out Sportsnet. Only problem is I have crappy internet

Reactions: ohcomeonref

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I shouldn't be this mad watching a bunch of ahl players, but it's annoying. At least show remnants of some system that could be effective with talented players. This just looks boring and familiar.

I wonder if this is foreshadowing of our AHL club since we're watching a lot of players bound to the AHL for the past few games.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Ask Samueli… too busy trying to make more money and not spending some profit to invest in a winner. It’s might be too late… no one wants to play here… sadly it’s going to take a long time to change the losing culture. Draft picks can do only so much… look at the Senators and Sabres… Wings…
I feel ya. Don't remind of our cheap ways

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Chances are that only 8-9 of the people on the ice tonight are going to play on opening night. And all but Zegras are bottom 6, and bottom 4.
But they’ve all been in camp for weeks now. I was hoping to see a system. And separately, I was hoping to see one of the players in line for a 4th line job stand out. Right now, we’re going to have to with the least bad options.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Chances are that only 8-9 of the people on the ice tonight are going to play on opening night. And all but Zegras are bottom 6, and bottom 4.
Issue is more of the fundamentals and systems. It's not like the Ducks are just getting outworked and outplayed by a much better opponent. Game could be 1-0 if Dansk was better. This lineup is playing incredibly sloppy hockey. I am questioning what the hell they've been doing in practice. I just don't subscribe to the Chicken Little "we're Buffalo West" talk. All this can improve but this is pretty sobering even if most of these guys won't be in the main lineup.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
But they’ve all been in camp for weeks now. I was hoping to see a system. And separately, I was hoping to see one of the players in line for a 4th line job stand out. Right now, we’re going to have to with the least bad options.
Like that rim around in the d zone just now. That surprised everyone. If there’s a system for easy clears that AREN’T icings, these players don’t know it.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Issue is more of the fundamentals and systems. It's not like the Ducks are just getting outworked and outplayed by a much better opponent. Game could be 1-0 if Dansk was better. This lineup is playing incredibly sloppy hockey. I am questioning what the hell they've been doing in practice. I just don't subscribe to the Chicken Little "we're Buffalo West" talk. All this can improve but this is pretty sobering even if most of these guys won't be on the main lineup.
It’s a different line every 48 hours. Zero chemistry.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Maybe all these fringe players have watched the ducks the last 4 seasons and have no interest in making the roste

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad