GDT: Preseason Game 4: Kings @ Ducks 7pm Pacific

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Anyone losing any sleep over tonight is wasting their angst. Remember how bad the Ducks preseason was in 2006-7?

Or how good it’s been in some pretty crap years?

Wait until the last 1-2. Anything before then has no bearing in the season outside of injuries.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Of all the kids trying to make a legitimate case for a roster spot, only nesterenko has had a good night tonight, in my opinion.

Also, Fowler not playing once yet is a little weird. It would be reductive to just point to the trade stuff, I doubt that, but it's weird. Maybe he's nursing something.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It’s like 1+2??
giphy.webp

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Anyone losing any sleep over tonight is wasting their angst. Remember how bad the Ducks preseason was in 2006-7?

Or how good it’s been in some pretty crap years?

Wait until the last 1-2. Anything before then has no bearing in the season outside of injuries.
True. Thank for the reminder

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Of all the kids trying to make a legitimate case for a roster spot, only nesterenko has had a good night tonight, in my opinion.

Also, Fowler not playing once yet is a little weird. It would be reductive to just point to the trade stuff, I doubt that, but it's weird. Maybe he's nursing something.
gudas hasn't played either right? not opposed to giving those older guys these games off.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I was curious so went back to look… our last good year we went 2-4-1 in preseason, including losing the first 5 games in a row.

None of this means anything. Existence is pointless. Be at peace with the missed passes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad