GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Reinbacher too?? From that hit!
1727576891850.gif

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Guess what everybody. guess f***iing what!?!?!? waitin425 got himself a little drinkie poo tonight and is a tad bit drunk. so f*** this noise. Laine is likely done for the year before the year started and I don't f***ing care anymore. eat a fat dick Pare. Eat a fat dick Michkov. I love you all...but I am walking towards the edge. fml.

ghg.

@waitin425 spotted in the wild

1000008978.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Guess what everybody. guess f***iing what!?!?!? waitin425 got himself a little drinkie poo tonight and is a tad bit drunk. so f*** this noise. Laine is likely done for the year before the year started and I don't f***ing care anymore. eat a fat dick Pare. Eat a fat dick Michkov. I love you all...but I am walking towards the edge. fml.

ghg.

Geez, it's just pre-season. It's a little too early to start jumping off bridges. Start with a bouncy castle.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
I expect nothing less than a season ending injury to Matthew’s and Nylander on game 1 of the season.
Eye for an eye.
I want everybody on the ice to go for the knees.
I’ll gladly accept a 5 game suspension to start the season for anybody that takes care of business………and no I’m not drunk

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Stephane has a good point, Montembault should've played the whole game. MSL still is learning the details of being an NHL coach for sure.

Probably see Dobes in net next...Maybe full game again depending on his play ....Habs already know what they have in Monty.....No need for full game etc...

Reactions: SlafySZN

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Probably see Dobes in net next...Maybe full game again depending on his play ....Habs already know what they have in Monty.....No need for full game etc...
Nah Monty needs to play a full game and Primeau too. They need as much reps as possible before the season starts. My guess is that Dobes is cut tonight or tomorrow. He's had a great camp, but the top 2 in MTL is locked

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad