GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ovn_Zk.gif

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
My excitement for the season is quickly fading.

Our powerplay looks like it's regressed if anything, we're getting absolutely demolished by the injury bug before the season's even started, there's no reason to believe our bottom 9 will produce whatsoever similar to last year. I'm just about ready to call this season a write off already lmao.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Man, the Leafs are going to be so boring to watch this year. I guess they looked at the L.A. Kings and went, yes! That's the success we need!

1-3-1. Ugh.

Montreal needs to get their PP going. Otherwise, this season is going nowhere.

Mailloux had a much better game.

Hutson-Savard is definitely one pairing. Hutson has made the team.

Matheson-Guhle a 2nd pairing. I'm missing the kid out there.

That leaves Xhekaj, Barron, Struble as the final 3 giving us 7D.

Mailloux probably still has an outside chance, but the fact that Barron no longer has waivers exemption and Mailloux does, doesn't work in Mailloux's favour.

I like Reinbacher. I expect him to play in Laval this year.

I'm not expecting good news as far Laine goes. Still hoping for the best, which is still 4-6 weeks out.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
My excitement for the season is quickly fading.

Our powerplay looks like it's regressed if anything, we're getting absolutely demolished by the injury bug before the season's even started, there's no reason to believe our bottom 9 will produce whatsoever similar to last year. I'm just about ready to call this season a write off already lmao.

The 3 main reason to look up for the new season are Laine, Hutson and Dach

Laine is out, Dach is getting hurt every game it seems it's only a matter of time and they don't even want Hutson on PP1! Unbelievable!

Reactions: BergevinBurner

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
When will Joshua Roy come to camp? Of all the young guys he has been the most disappointing, absolutely no hunger or drive. He thinks his position is a lock, lol.

At this point, I would keep Kap, Beck or Tuch before Roy.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I love the response MSL had for a journalist who had said: "with what Jackeye did, you were at a disadvantage all game with four Ds. What are you gonna say about him after the game?".

MSL:"I'm gonna talk to him but I'm not gonna say to you what I'm gonna tell him". Meaning "mind your own f***ing business".

What a damn wuss this journalist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad