GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What is the reason to “try” Matheson on pp1? We already know it doesn’t work from last year and i bet he will be on pp1 when the season starts as well.
He put up 60 pts. Did he not get many PP points? I prefer Hutson because IMO he is a PP QB. And hopefully after hehas been there for a bit he won't be the only willing to take a shot.

Reactions: MasterD

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
It seems our hopes die sooner and sooner each year...don't remember when we threw in the towel in September. It was fun while didn't last long.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I wouldn't have noticed this game. When players see Toronto players playing to get noticed by Berube, it's understandable that they don't want to risk injury in the preseason.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Pare needs to get tuned up when the Rockets face the Marlies, that smile was too much, he needs his face punched in

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Caufield looks like mid-season Caufield from last year, aka the bad Caufield.
Hutson's batteries are going to be empty by December...:sarcasm:

This team isn't going up.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Well before Laine was even a possibility the discussion was about whether we should go Suzuki Slaf and Caufield Dach.
That conversation can be reopened.

Reactions: ChikN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad