GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Best! Name! Jersey!

20240928_203403.jpg

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I understand that this is a hindsight is 20:20 comment, but I am going to make it anyways. Going forward Habs should never play a pre-season game again with a lineup consisting of almost entirely regulars against the other teams non roster players. What an enormous mistake.

Playing against a team that has nothing to lose, will create bad situations. This better be a lesson going forward, this was a costly mistake. I get it they wanted to hype the city and with back to back games, one away and home so you play your top players at home.

Again remember this is a hindsight comment, I wouldn't have made this observation had I not witnessed it. But now that I have witnessed it, it should not be repeated.
Pre-season is meant to get the team ready for the season, the real issue are management sending full teams of scrubs on away games. Pare isn't even an AHL, he's a ECHL player. Shouldn't even be there.

Reactions: ChikN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad