GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
and yet, young stars are developping very positively, which is the main mandate. you think they were playing to win these last 3 years?
I don't think they could if they tried. And what/who is developing that you see us taking to the promised land? We got no real young stars. We got some solid players. But they are not surrounded by proper leadership and veterans. Who do they have to look up to? Anderson and Dvorak? And when they get gooned up on they got nobody to help them out either. And it all starts upstairs... this management doesn't have it.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Hahahahaha why is this ad appeared on Hfboards? Sign that Slaf needs lesson? Hahaha

IMG_6459.png

• Haha
Reactions: PhysicX

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
Paré not wanting to fight. Gonna be on his conscience if something happens to a leafs star game 1.

Who am I kidding, we'll do sh**

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Don’t think it’s a guarantee that Laine is gone long term, might just look worse than it is. I remember when it looked like Kyle Turris broke his ankle and he was back next game.

Can't lie, looking at the video, it looks brutal, but I hope you're right.

Our luck really f***ing sucks. Laine is such a beauty, the Bell Centre would have been electric with him and Hutson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad