GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
This season is done. If Marty had any brains he'd have Xhekaj brothers, Tuch, Mallioux and even Pezz in every game. Whoever else that remotely can fight from the Rocket. But that's just wishful thinking.
Yeah cause that's the smart thing to do. He should call you for intelligent advice.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This is why enforcers will always be necessary in hockey.
I don’t think you need enforcers exactly, but you need to have players that are intimidating.

For example, on Vancouver, we had Zadorov patrolling the backend for a while there, and you can actually see a difference that people did not want to mess.

You absolutely need toughness, it’s a necessity

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
This always happens to most teams. Crosby, Malkin and Letang all missed a decent amount of games in their career. But when you have a cup contending team it doesn't sting as much because the team keep winning. You only need to have the team complete for around 14 games a year in the semis and cup final. People are simply not patient enough. They expect immediate result. We're not trying to win this year people should get that in their head. It wont be before the 2025-2026 season. Most of our kids are under 23 and are not in their prime. Our best prospect is in the KHL. It will sting more often than not.

1995, Koivu's knee
2000 Koivu's cancer
Clothesline on Zednik
Later, Koivu's eye
Markov's knee
Then Marko'vs knee, again
Then Pacioretty on the stanchion
Markov's knee, again, again
Then Price's heel
Weber's foot
Price's knee
Dach, two year ago
Dach last year
Guhle

Now Laine's knee

I probably forgot some.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, the Montréal Canadiens are my second favourite Canadiens team in the league, such a bright future, and honestly some great fans here,

I still think you guys are gonna have a big season.

Just tough luck

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad