GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Leafs are just putting targets on their backs. I'm not talking about injuring anyone. They've given Montreal all the motivation they need when the games matter.

Even without Laine the Habs look solid AF and while I don't think playoffs are possible were not going to get steamrolled by these soft pretenders in the Leafs. They'll fold like they always do.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
What a disaster so far lol. Top prospect out! Top 6 scorer out! Enforcer gone!
Down to 4 defensemen for 55 minutes.
Power Play is as shit as ever.
Team is being outplayed by AHLers.

I know it's pre-season but should we expect anything to change?

Still can't stay healthy. Still can't power play. Still suck at PK. Goalies will.steal some games.

Broken record 3 years running!

It's come to the point where it is comical.

As for the PP, if they put a gun on the players heads and said score or we shoot, the players would say just pull the trigger and save us all time and energy bro. LOL

Reactions: StCaufield

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
1727567508890.png

Reactions: Tabarouette

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
Hey Kent another year of being victims and injuries because you can’t fathom adding some beef to patrol your bottom lines ?
We already have a bunch of such plugs - Pezzetta and Xhekaj are worthless goons who do nothing but fill a roster spot and fight, while harming their teams while on the ice. How many wasted spots on the team do we need?

And they do nothing to help teams to avoid injuries. It's been known for decades - and was driven home by the Cooke on Savard hit - that their style of player has no positive effect in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad