GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I know people won't like this because of the game, but Hildeby is a pretty damn good goalie prospect. Wasn't really challenged, but if the goalie is a big boi and somewhat athletic, then you grab him.

Reactions: Nevins

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Just came in here to say I’m really sorry what happened with laine, just a terrible situation all around for you guys, I hope there’s a miracle and he turns out to be fine, sucks
Toronto are a bunch of losers, Xhekaj is going to head hunt someone 1st game of the season.

Reactions: Nevins

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This team is so soft. Besides Arber nobody stands up for one another. Won’t be going anywhere anytime soon with that type of culture.
To think we could have had Evans and Dvorak in this one. :ha:
It seems to me I pushed 'tiI was red in the face for beef in April last season.
Hughes you may want to think about we want to get tougher instead of simply bigger.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Sorry to say it but it's clear to me that we will be plagued by injuries yet again this season. We are soft and the fact our pp never punishes abuse opens the door to it.

We may need another reboot .

Ok emotions may have the better of me right now but sheesh this is the worst f***ing scenario.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad