GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Well, it’s pretty obvious.

Full top 9 except for him. Apart from 4th line, the only incumbent being sat in favour of the challenger.
It's a preseason, the roster is still partially filled with players being evaluated. After tonight's cuts, I think you can evaluate if there are any messages sent to veterans.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
The list of players I'll be paying attention to tonight: Roy, Beck, Davidson, Farrell, Condotta, Reinbacher, Hutson, Mailloux.

I know some like to think Roy and Hutson are locks, but I have to disagree for now. Heineman imho showed more than Roy and Hutson is giving me "needs to be stronger" vibes. As many showings as possible for both of them is definitely desired.

• Haha
Reactions: nicehiss

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
He can't make Farrell bigger or faster
6b5e240d-7584-454e-a491-623f469d62a3_text.gif

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I know some like to think Roy and Hutson are locks, but I have to disagree for now.

Not only is Hutson a lock to be on the team, he is close to be a lock as our best defenseman.

Also, he don't need to be stronger. He outpace everybody on the ice and its as much of a great physical attributes that it is to outmuscle your opponent like Slaf.

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
We have two tough guys, I don't want Arbs fighting yet, and nobody liks Pez but me. We need one more legit enforcer to patrol the 4th lines on certain nights
Hey now I’m a huge Pezz fan. Always have been.

He didn't do anything that warranted a reaction.
Did you see this?

Because I was livid when I saw it, and I was shocked that someone didn’t take him to task.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I don’t think MSL allows his players to retaliate and it really pisses me off, either that or they just don’t feel like sticking up for each other.
Agreed , he doesn’t appear to have the tough players backs

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I wonder if there will be a youtube stream. Saw it during the last game. Would be good cause I can then watch on a big screen in my man-cave.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I don’t think MSL allows his players to retaliate and it really pisses me off, either that or they just don’t feel like sticking up for each other.

A coach demanding mental toughness from his players is a positive thing in my books.

I didn't see a lack of "sticking up for each other" last season, and don't expect we'll see that now.

They are focused on building a culture of excellence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad