GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
True. But if he develops into an NHL player they can always trade him. He has had an AHL season so he should be given more chances than Tuch who is right out of college.
Two different players of course. Tuch played 4 full seasons and is a fully developed man who knows he is a bottom line player. Farrell is either top 6 or plays in Europe.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
If Domi is playing for them, I want blood.

Send the message loud and clear, so everyone can see it, you touch our young players and you’ll pay the price.

We have two tough guys, I don't want Arbs fighting yet, and nobody liks Pez but me. We need one more legit enforcer to patrol the 4th lines on certain nights

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

habsfan44

Jul 26, 2006
So if Habs lose tonight with pretty full lineup, we are definitely panicking... Right?
Nah , it'll be the regular fire the G.M. , fire the coach , tear it down and start a real re-build type of stuff . Real panic would be rioting in the streets and unruly mobs with pitchforks calling for Molson's head , so I'm not worried .

Reactions: The Real Timo

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Looking at the Leafs line-up, I'm expecting the Marlies to aim for chaotic pond hockey because a bunch of kids are trying to show what they can do individually.

In other words, this game might be too chaotic for the Habs to get anything going.

• Wow
Reactions: River Meadow

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
No, no, that’s a SMELL that was left behind……the original Baloney Pony.

Eww

Big auditions for Reinbacher, Beck, and Mailloux tonight. I don't think I expect any of them to start with the Habs this year, but this is a big chance for a strong impression.

If Bustbacher is playing 1st pair with Matheson, that is indeed HUGE.

Let's see what he's made of....

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Guess it’s time to renew that Sportsnet premium subscription. I hope they can get their shit together and figure out number of servers they need. Traditionally first few games stream quality is always sketchy.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
So if Habs lose tonight with pretty full lineup, we are definitely panicking... Right?
ob_49037d_imagoid.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad