GDT: Preseason Game 4: Devils @ Islanders - 7 P.M. - MSGSN, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Meh, it's pre-season. If they start the season 0-3 with 2 losses to Ruff and 1 to Toronto at the home opener and then I'll get the fire Fitz bandwagon warmed up for everyone.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
0-4

fail-like-this-epic-fail.gif

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Couldn't watch the game but oh boy the doom and gloom already set in on the forum for those that always tend to be in that mindset.

I'm still chalking this up to preseason.

Realistically, I don't expect a team in preseason to be trying to claw back and come back from a 3-4 goal deficit. No matter the platitudes about playing the right way.

"Let's be reality " - No core player in their right mind is going to risk going all out physically in a preseason effort to claw back such a hill in an otherwise meaningless outcome for exhibition.

Maybe the guys looking for jobs, sure, but not the core.

The concerns maybe about Nemec are potentially real. He also was injured recently. Haula was half dead just a week ago. So I don't wanna hear about the 3rd line. Noesen is new again. Bastian could be replaced but we already knew that from last season. Nothing has changed there. He is the easiest target, but at the same time would it really be worth it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad