GDT: Preseason Game #4 | 10/01/24 | 7:30 PM MST | VGK @ COL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
What does the score have to do with anything in the Makar getting shifts right now?

Preseason is about getting reps in and getting minutes under you to prepare for the season.
Because this is "need to make the squad" time for some idiot on VGK - and I don't think we need to see something stupid happen at the hands of some AHL scrub.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Because this is "need to make the squad" time for some idiot on VGK - and I don't think we need to see something stupid happen at the hands of some AHL scrub.
That can happen at anytime in the pre season. If you think like that you may as well not play any of the top guys until Game 1 of the season.

They still need minutes to shake off the rust.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'd settle for Mitts, Colton, O'Connor, Ritchie, Toews, Girard, Manson and a change in net.

What we are watching tonight is not a professional league roster. This severely limits the fun of watching to me as a fan. I'm basically just trying to spot and watch single players for complete shifts. Gotta be careful who I pick though because it has been depressing a time or two.
I’m just looking at the big picture. We might be fine in the regular season, but without Val and Landy we’re not going far in the playoffs like the last 2 years. We really need those two back

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Kovalenko was good... Thats basically it. Defense is a disaster outside of makar. Steinberg might carve out a 4th line role if he peaks physically.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I’m just looking at the big picture. We might be fine in the regular season, but without Val and Landy we’re not going far in the playoffs like the last 2 years. We really need those two back
At this point, I'd be betting huge we know how Landy is doing by the Christmas trade freeze and will definitely be prepared for the trade-deadline as a result. However, with Nuke we have option other than to hope he's serious and getting clean or hope he gets caught as quickly as possible so we have his space available to use at the deadline or sooner if something can shake loose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad