GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
My Brother at age 71 a few months ago was out in the morning on his way to buy DONUTS. While passing a nursing home he felt sick, pulled into the parking lot, opened his door to puke, and doesn't remember anything until after the next stuff I tell you.

He went to the pavement as a nurse was exiting the building and an empty ambulance just happened to be passing by as he hit the pavement. The nurse was first to get to him as the ambulance had to put on its flashers and siren to cross the 4 lines of traffic to get into the parking lot. The nurse was doing CPR when the ambulance pulled up.

The EMTs took over and the DeFib was put in to action.
- First shock, no response.
- 2nd shock, he was back, but the heart was all out of wack.
- 3rd shot to regulate the heart beat and it worked.

He was conscious for that 3rd one. He says you don't ever want to feel that if you can avoid it. Says he has an idea of what electrocution feels like.

He has had a heart monitor installed that is monitored by medical people so as to be able to get him in or get someone to him if things get out of hand again.

As to beer and wings, he had half of his intestines removed 3 years ago and the first thing he asked the Doctor when he was released was can I eat pizza and wings and drink beer now? He hadn't been able to do so prior to the surgery. Doctor said that's up to how your body responds. With some trial and error he figured out he can have 2 slices, six wings, and 2 beers without a problem.

Some people love to play with loaded guns.
No offense but you're like my least favorite person now.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
The top guys are having a better period, good to see! They've had some good looks tbh. Also, regardless of the score I've liked what I've seen from JM25.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
japanese-goblin.png
download (2).jpg
japanese-goblin.pngdownload (2).jpg
Because I forgot to do one for the second goal.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Way too reminiscent of last year, where we scored a bunch of goals with the goalie pulled, but it was while we were down by two, and we never could tie the game and would explode for goals in garbage time to tease a potential tie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad