GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
That was the best offensive season for a Montreal Canadiens in 11 years and remained the best until last year
REO7ME.gif

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Start playing against a higher caliber the game gets faster, happens to all young players. Some adjust some cannot process fast enough.
Plus playing on NHL ice is an adjustment especially for European defensemen. As the forecheck is going to be on a defenseman on NHL ice much faster than it is on international ice.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Dobes and Hutson probably our best players tonight. Our forwards can't really get much going offensively, but Beck and Newhook seem to be trying the hardest.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Meh, this is just one of those nights where our propsects get roughed-up by a stronger opponent and show nerves fighting for a potential spot.

And then after getting dominated in basically all facets of the game early-on they try to do something, anything, which means they play a bit more loose and recklessly.

And that, paired with just crisper play on the Leafs part vs. our Canadiens just exacerbates the whole problem and makes our younguns look worse than they actually are.

Yeah, I would have wanted to see more positive from some players out there, including Joshua Roy, Beck, and Kapanen. But it is what it is, and we should take the good with the bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad